About the Trust
We are one of the largest integrated care providers in England. Our 7,000 staff serve a population of around 650,000 people.
- #TeamCDDFT Strategy - Our Patients Matter
- Trust Board
- Council of Governors
- Foundation Trust Membership
- Annual General Meetings
Find out more
Find out about the services we provide in hospital, at home and in the community.
Find out more
Help Us Help You - Our Hospitals continue to run other services.
- Video consultations to offer more choice and flexibility to patients in County Durham and Darlington
Wednesday 27 May 2020
- Region’s health chiefs remind public to seek help and advice if you’re unwell
Friday 22 May 2020
- Region’s health chiefs reassure public as it begins to restart treatments
Tuesday 19 May 2020
In a mental health emergency Tel. 0300 0200317 for @TEWV crisis services. Open 24/7 the line can be used by children, adults, older people & those with learning disabilities and/or autism. Advice on what to do in a mental health emergency is here https://t.co/ihSNvIz2Tj https://t.co/C59HZ7ZhZ7
Go to #NHSJobs to view our #TeamCDDFT band 5 nursing roles or contact Louise or Helen. Vacancies at Weardale, Sedgefield & Richardson Community Hospitals in excellent rehab unit, ideal chance to develop & extend skills with career progression opportunities https://t.co/nnrc4vC9S9 https://t.co/zU6B2doH8A